XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Triangle

Mulder is caught in a time warp on a ship in the Bermuda Triangle.

Triangle

Postby GillyDreamer78 » August 18th, 2010, 11:28 am

First part of the picspam by nino.smile
Last edited by GillyDreamer78 on September 27th, 2010, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
GillyDreamer78
Sheriff Hartwell, Vampire Control

Re: Triangle

Postby SpecialAgent88 » August 18th, 2010, 7:44 pm

Mulder to Scully - "I love you", I know he might be a little out of it, but we all know deep down he really means it. Another beautiful shipper moment, thanks GD78, you are hot today.
Last edited by SpecialAgent88 on August 29th, 2011, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88
Frohike, Electronics Division

Postby JeSouhaite » August 18th, 2010, 9:30 pm

SpecialAgent88 wrote: thanks GD78, you are hot today.

Absolutely!
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Postby marian mulder 79 » August 28th, 2011, 2:29 am

I saw the first chapter I could not believe the statement he was doing! jaw] I stayed with my mouth open and more with the answer given scully :? ... it was impossible not to believe him, his feelings was to the surface and she takes it as an act of despair, that if I was shocked. :(
but Scully had never seen so desperate in this episode, as it begins to search for data needed to rescue Mulder, as a threat to many, the confrontation is with Skinner and the Lone Gunmen escape with his nose in the middle of all, I love .... tramp]
a chapter that brought out the feelings you have toward mulder scully :lf
marian mulder 79
marian mulder 79
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby Agent Skulder » June 17th, 2012, 12:54 am

Well written, insightful review. Take a look, and see if you agree with the writer.
http://mobile.avclub.com/articles/trian ... obile=true

“Triangle” ... Originally aired 11/22/1998
Todd VanDerWerff, 06.16.12

In which Mulder and alt-Scully fight Nazis. No, really.

A taste...

In a lot of circles, “Triangle” is seen as the last “great” X-Files episode. It’s not really that, I don’t think. It wouldn’t make my top 20 list of the best episodes the show ever did, and it’s more fun than it is thoughtful. 

That said, it’s a terrific episode of television, and it’s the sort of episode only this show could have done at this point in its run. 

This was a series still alive with all of the possibilities of being a big, hit television show. It was, in other words, a show playing offense, not a show trying to hang onto its audience for dear life. The series would make that shift—from offense to defense—at some point in the rest of the sixth season, and it would never quite regain the level of experimentation it had hit in its best seasons again. 

The X-Files would have to sink much further to become outright bad, but this marks the end of a certain era of the program.... (cont...)
Agent Skulder
Langly, Tech Support

Postby ItsOutThere » August 11th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Agent Skulder wrote:In a lot of circles, “Triangle” is seen as the last “great” X-Files episode. It’s not really that, I don’t think. It wouldn’t make my top 20 list of the best episodes the show ever did, and it’s more fun than it is thoughtful. That said, it’s a terrific episode of television, and it’s the sort of episode only this show could have done at this point in its run. 

I would have to agree that it is not a terrific episode, nor would it be in my top 20... However looking at it from a technical perspective it is truly astounding the way that they were able to produce long, continuous takes. I can only imagine the pressure the actors must have been under not to mess up their lines; especially when some of the were in German! and from a MSR shipper, the ending is so lovely!
(¯`*•.¸(¯`*• If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced •*´¯)¸.•*´¯)
ItsOutThere
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Return to 6.3 Triangle