XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Rate "Agua Mala"

M&S go to Florida during a hurricane to search for a sea monster.

Agua Mala

5 -- Perfect episode!
14%
4 -- Near perfect
43%
3 -- Good episode
29%
2 -- Needs some improvement
14%
1 -- Really needed rewriting
No votes

Total votes : 7

Rate "Agua Mala"

Postby maurisap » October 26th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Mulder and Scully are looking forward to cases again. Instead, Arthur Dales, now living in a Florida trailer park, calls the agents for help when a neighbouring family disappears; and, with a hurricane approaching, Mulder and Scully find themselves trapped with a group of residents in a building where there is something in the water.

Rate the episode and write a review.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
]
maurisap
Site Admin

Re: Rate "Agua Mala"

Postby JeSouhaite » October 30th, 2010, 11:43 pm

This ep was interesting. There was a lot of focus on the turmoil for those stranded. And, the stranded were an interesting lot, that's for sure. I give it a 4 because of the way that Mulder basically saved himself with the fresh rain water. That was suspected, yet a little weak for the x file, in my opinion. Other than that, I won't hesitate to watch it again and again.
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Postby scully_hair » November 15th, 2010, 1:38 pm

One of the worst episodes of the show. I would have given it a 2 if not for Arthur Dales.
scully_hair
Darin Oswald, Electricity

Postby maurisap » November 15th, 2010, 10:13 pm

It's weird...I HATED this ep the first time I saw it. But it has grown on me and now I like it. "3"
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
]
maurisap
Site Admin

Postby Sage97 » March 11th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Just saw it yesterday and it is definitely my least favorite so far....except I thought it was funny when Ernie said George... thought he was going to say George Lopez. Hehe.
Sculllaaayyy!!!
-Mulder
Sage97
Phillip Padgett, Typist

Postby ItsOutThere » August 5th, 2014, 6:11 am

maurisap wrote:It's weird...I HATED this ep the first time I saw it. But it has grown on me and now I like it. "3"

Same here, though I usually hated the episodes that made me think of things close to home (I spend a lot of time in the water with octopuses and since this episode are always paranoid about them around my neck!). The episode has grown on me, but I do think they should have played on Mulder having been attacked for longer; The ending was very abrupt. There could have been a nice MSR moment or two before they "figured it out". Mulder is struggling in the hallway when the sea monster bursts out of the ceiling light and then....the storm ends, episode ends and everything is okay beside a few neck sores.

(¯`*•.¸(¯`*• If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced •*´¯)¸.•*´¯)
ItsOutThere
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Return to 6.13 Agua Mala