XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

What is Fowley doing here?

An artifact is found in Africa that causes strange things to happen to Mulder.

Re: What is Fowley doing here?

Postby Shipperatheart » February 13th, 2013, 7:50 pm

I know Mini Rogers was ex-Mrs. Cruise and in the DVD bonue feature, CC did mention Rogers was asked to do this part by DD.
Her character adds excitment to the plot as we don't know which side she is on. And for that 'taking off her shirt' scene, definitely a hint of physically intimacy there and that can keep the audiences interest/guessing for the whole summer and can't wait for the next season. But it seems there is no mention afterwards what really happened after she took off her clothes in Mulder's house.
Typical tactics of TV/movie directors/writers to pose question/speculation rathern than answering them.
Shipperatheart
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Postby Agent Skulder » February 24th, 2013, 11:17 am

WAY OT - but came across this today. Rogers & Cruise were still married (1989 Oscars).

Shipperatheart wrote:I know Mini Rogers was ex-Mrs. Cruise and in the DVD bonus feature, CC did mention Rogers was asked to do this part by DD. ...
Agent Skulder
Langly, Tech Support

Postby Righthere » February 25th, 2013, 3:43 pm

Well, hello Fowley haters :P She gives me icks whenever I see her face in the X Files (nothing personal, Mimi, but I can't stand your character). That particular scene of top removal is among the most hated by shippers, that's a fact, but still how pointless was that? What did it tell us about the story and the characters? How did it serve the plot? The answer is out of there in the imflamed CC's mind. He really enjoyed playing with shippers' hearts throughtout S6 and S7. From Polly's "Cherish the Past": Dropping in without explanation was Diana Fowley, a role Mimi Rogers was glad to step into again. "The relationship between Fowley and Scully is a lot of fun, actually," she said. "Because clearly Scully doesn't like her, doesn't trust her, feels threatened by her, is definitely threatened by Diana's past with Mulder. When he's sick and I'm in Mulder's apartment, at the end of that scene you see me pulling my top off. The word that I got was that I was supposed to be going in for the kill.
Well, actually yes, they expected us to believe Fowley was going to do the wild thing with Mulder but considering his condition it would have rather been a rape, I suggest. A medical rape similar to that performed on Scully that led to the irreversible health condition. Mulder, I fell ya, brother :sck
P.S. Fowley, doesn't it make you think of a "foe"?
Seeing is believing
Righthere
Brad Wilczek, Systems Development

Postby Shipperatheart » February 27th, 2013, 12:22 am

Wow they both looked so young. Thanks Agent Skulder.
Shipperatheart
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Previous

Return to 6.22 Biogenesis