XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Rate "Hungry"

A man has an addiction to human brains.

Hungry

5 -- Perfect episode!
11%
4 -- Near perfect
No votes
3 -- Good episode
67%
2 -- Needs some improvement
11%
1 -- Really needed rewriting
11%

Total votes : 9

Rate "Hungry"

Postby maurisap » October 26th, 2010, 11:50 pm

In a unique episode told from the point-of-view of the “monster”, a fast-food employee with unusual cravings becomes the focus of an FBI investigation. The victims appear with no brain and a suction hole in the forehead.

Rate the episode and write a review.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
maurisap
Site Admin

Re: Rate "Hungry"

Postby JeSouhaite » October 27th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Good ep; however, it's not one of my favorites to watch. The kid that they picked up for this character did a great job. I love his voice.

The other interesting thing about this ep is the fact that the story-line makes you really feel for the monster in this ep, and then at the end when you feel sorry for him, our heroes end up killing him.
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Postby maurisap » November 18th, 2010, 8:43 pm

"3"

Good, old-fashioned xfile case. It is a good ep, but like JX not one I enjoy watching over and over.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
maurisap
Site Admin

Postby Blue Strawberries » June 28th, 2011, 2:49 am

2. Interesting to see it from the POV of the monster. The kid that played the "monster" did a great job and I think he alone kept an otherwise pretty dull episode (well, technically he "was" the episode) from falling down to a 2.
"Not everything dies, Mr. Mulder."
Blue Strawberries
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Postby Petrie_likethedish » November 12th, 2012, 8:59 pm

Not my favorite. Maybe because having a Mulder and Scully light episode when they didn't have much time together kind of annoys me. I sort of enjoyed it the first time but afterwards I was wishing they had more M&S than there was.
About the point of view, I think it was OK. It did help with understanding him but I definitely didn't feel sorry when he got shot.
Petrie_likethedish
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Return to 7.3 Hungry