XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

What do you think about this?

Mulder investigates a child abduction case that relates to Samantha's abduction.

What do you think about this?

Postby GillyDreamer78 » September 10th, 2010, 7:43 am

Watch this video and tell me what you think about this scene. Do you like it more than the original one or not. I personally like the hugging here more, it's so intimate. Just look at the way how Mulder lifts Scully at the end. And after the *cut* Gillian is laughing!! LOL

GillyDreamer78
Sheriff Hartwell, Vampire Control

Re: What do you think about this?

Postby SpecialAgent88 » September 10th, 2010, 8:02 am

I've always thought this scene was one of the saddest moments in the series, this was a little different with Mulder lifting Scully at the end and Gillian goes whoooo when they cut. It looked like Gillian was a little surprised by the lift because of her little giggle, but I really don't remember the original scene, so I guess CC picked the right sequence in the final cut.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88
Frohike, Electronics Division

Postby GillyDreamer78 » September 10th, 2010, 8:22 am

SpecialAgent88 wrote:I've always thought this scene was one of the saddest moments in the series, this was a little different with Mulder lifting Scully at the end and Gillian goes whoooo when they cut. It looked like Gillian was a little surprised by the lift because of her little giggle, but I really don't remember the original scene, so I guess CC picked the right sequence in the final cut.

You don't remember the original scene, the one it aired, the one you have on DVD?! :roll:
GillyDreamer78
Sheriff Hartwell, Vampire Control

Postby SpecialAgent88 » September 10th, 2010, 8:28 am

It's been a little bit since I last watched it, but this scene is good. I really do like the lift that Mulder gives Scully at the end.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88
Frohike, Electronics Division

Postby KEZMULDER » September 10th, 2010, 12:14 pm

Cute video, i really love this episode :)
FOLLOW MY BLOG :)http://kezgeek.blogspot.com/

FACEBOOK GROUP
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 366&v=wall
KEZMULDER
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Postby redfoxykiwiphroot » October 9th, 2011, 4:32 pm

it's sweet. even though I don't really agree with how the writers ended the samantha storyline, i really like this two parter for the tenderness between mulder & scully.
redfoxykiwiphroot
Rob Roberts, Food Service

Postby Shipperatheart » March 18th, 2013, 12:17 am

I love that scene!
But I don't like the way Mulder's mom goes. She doesn't seem to be the type who would kill herself. If she was, then she shoud have done that long time ago. At least should have written her 1 or 2 more scenes with Mulder before killing her off. Or should have her has a heart attack so she can't reveal what she wants to tell Mulder.
Shipperatheart
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Return to 7.10 Sein und Zeit