XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

X-Files Forum For Sale section

Moderators: ItsOutThere, Quest, TruthIsOutThere

X-Files Forum For Sale section

Postby stevenelmes » June 5th, 2016, 3:42 am

Surprised the forum doesn't have a buy/sell/trade section - i've just popped a post in the "XFiles Events - Conventions, Meet & Greets, Auctions, & More" as I have some stuff, but surely there are members that have items that they would be willing to trade/sell.
stevenelmes
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Re: X-Files Forum For Sale section

Postby SculderLover » June 6th, 2016, 4:14 pm

It might be better if you posted this in the distribution section of this forum because more people might see it. Someone else on here recently posted some collectibles they might have been interested in selling in that section. :)
SculderLover
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby Sage97 » June 7th, 2016, 6:06 pm

Sadly, this forum has been hibernating for months now. Like Eugene Victor Tooms. We might wake up next year if season 11 becomes a reality. Otherwise, we will continue to sleep for another 30 years.

Yawn....
Sculllaaayyy!!!
-Mulder
Sage97
Phillip Padgett, Typist

Postby ItsOutThere » November 29th, 2016, 10:12 pm

I have lots of collectibles, and duplicates of things like comic books if anyone is interested haha. I had made it my mission to collect all the cover variants, and in the process may have double ordered a couple of things. :oops:
(¯`*•.¸(¯`*• If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced •*´¯)¸.•*´¯)
ItsOutThere
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Return to X-Files General Discussion