XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Blu-Ray

Moderators: ItsOutThere, TruthIsOutThere

Blu-Ray

Postby syzygy620 » January 23rd, 2016, 1:54 pm

How many on here have the series on Blu-Ray? This was my big Christmas gift, and I couldn't wait to test out the quality. I'm not a super techie person, so this is just an amateur's opinion. When watching the series on Blu-Ray or even Netflix or any other site (Hulu, Amazon) where it exists in HD, you realize just how crappy the DVDs were. At certain points it almost feels like you're rewatching the series for the first time.

Season 8 has a pretty glaring issue with extremely dark quality, I believe the issues is called "black crush," and I already contacted FOX about replacement discs. Evidently the black crush is due to encoding issues. But I sampled "Patience," in Season 8, and even if were to figure out how change my brightness settings for the TV, the episode is noticeably darker than it's meant to be. It's even hard to make out certain images at times.

Thoughts on the Blu-Ray conversion? I only wish they'd been able to convert the special features to BD quality. :day
syzygy620
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Re: All series were destrioid by RSA-4096 Ransomware

Postby Romox » June 6th, 2016, 3:29 pm

I had a nice collection of X -Files. After I have got RSA 4096 Virus on my PC-everything was lost. Now I am trying to collekt them again. Of cource with a good quality like Blue-Ray. Now I found what to do in such case on a german site:
http://www.virus-entferner.de/2016/04/1 ... entfernen/

Now, step by step, I will try to make a beautiful X-Files collection again. If you have some suggestions-write me.
Romox
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Return to XFiles in Distribution: Books, Music, Games, DVD/Blu-Ray