XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

X-Files At Its Peak

Moderator: JeSouhaite

X-Files At Its Peak

Postby the host » January 9th, 2011, 8:00 pm

This is my new video. It took me forever to do, but I'm really happy with it. At the beginning I've done like a presentation of some of the main characters (I know there are some missing, but I had no time to include them all) and then I've made a recollection of my favourite XF moments.

It's not a MSR video, just the x-files in it's magnificience fluke] And it's only a 2 minutes vid, so it all goes really fast! Like a movie trailer or something.

Oh, and I just included from season 1 to season 7. I know, I know... consp] but I don't know seasons 8 and 9 from memory, and it would've been really hard for me to look for scenes to fit the video. I'm sorry!

the host
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Re: X-Files At Its Peak

Postby gorgclaud » January 11th, 2011, 7:17 am

oh that was really cool. Excellent music choice. No shipper stuff and loads of my fave scenes! love the extra characters you gave time to...though i would have loved to have seen Kersh, Doggett, Reyes and Follmer mixed in there, but never mind...hows about re-watching season 8?? :D

THis totally reminded me of how damn scarey xf was! There are scenes in this vid i would turn my head away from when watching the eps!!!!!!

really great vid that focusses on the atmosphere and what xfiles got famous for...scaring the heck outta ya.

bravo]
gorgclaud

Postby the host » January 11th, 2011, 5:52 pm

gorgclaud wrote:THis totally reminded me of how damn scarey xf was! There are scenes in this vid i would turn my head away from when watching the eps!!!!!!

really great vid that focusses on the atmosphere and what xfiles got famous for...scaring the heck outta ya.

bravo]

thank] I was starting to think nobody liked it :? And that was the point of the video! You got it!

I seriously have to rewatch season 8, you're right...And Kersh! I just forgot about him!
the host
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Postby gorgclaud » January 11th, 2011, 6:51 pm

the host wrote:
gorgclaud wrote:THis totally reminded me of how damn scarey xf was! There are scenes in this vid i would turn my head away from when watching the eps!!!!!!

bravo]

that was the point of the video! You got it!

Glad i got it then 8-) . So many times, when i make a vid, i pray people get the meaning or point of the vid.
gorgclaud

Postby maurisap » January 12th, 2011, 12:23 am

The nostalgia...yes those were great moments.

And how utterly perfect to start off with the Syndicate. It made me feel kind of sad to see so many of the shows villains all dead.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
]
maurisap
Site Admin

Postby Agent Scully » January 20th, 2011, 2:58 pm

Very nice and good video. Well done, the host fluke] ;)
Agent Scully
Agent Scully
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby SpecialAgent88 » February 13th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Very nice video and very intense and I liked the music, thanks for sharing the host. 8-)
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88
Frohike, Electronics Division

Return to XFiles Video