XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Fave videos

Moderator: JeSouhaite

Fave videos

Postby Muldersgirl9 » April 21st, 2013, 1:45 pm

I just wanted to share my favourite videos with everyone. I saw these videos back in November last year. I hadn't seen the show for about seven years and found these videos so powerful that I fell in love with them and with Mulder and Scully. Everything is perfect - the clips are in such a good order and I love the music in both vids. It really captures the MSR - the love, the affection, the respect and the trust of this wonderful couple.

Nothing belongs to me. The X Files and all characters are the property of Chris Carter and Ten Thirteen and these videos are the property of the people who made them. I'm just borrowing them for a while lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbzllmLUii4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBauFrwtb28
Muldersgirl9
Rob Roberts, Food Service

Re: Fave videos

Postby Righthere » May 7th, 2013, 2:20 pm

Thank you for sharing Muldersgirl!
You're such a shipper :love1

Here are two favourite videos of mine
The first is the video I really worship, made by an active member of the Italian fan community

It is all about the essence of the X Files, searching for the truth, investigating paranormal things, fighting the fight.

The second one is a beautiful, beautiful compilation of the best M&S moments with some memorable quotes
Seeing is believing
Righthere
Brad Wilczek, Systems Development

Re: Fave videos

Postby Muldersgirl9 » May 12th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Great videos! Thanks for posting. I love the music in the first one.
Muldersgirl9
Rob Roberts, Food Service

Return to XFiles Video