SpookySam218
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner
SpookySam218

Hello! Newbie here! c:

Postby SpookySam218 » May 17th, 2017, 8:02 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Samantha and I've been a fan of The X-Files since it first came out. Must admit hearing you're name on TV as a kid definitely excited me. Each time Mulder said: "Samantha." I swear there were times I honestly felt like he was speaking directly to me, lol. Believe that was just because I had a crush on an older man and loved how he believed in the paranormal. I'm glad I picked this user name for myself. Believe it will suit me well! fluke]

Look forward to meeting other X-Files fans on here and perhaps making some new friends in the process. As of right now I'm watching the seasons over again. It's a show that never seems to get bored with me and I'm always happy each time I put it on. In the future I plan to order some X-Files merchandise online. Just thought I'd post up my first topic and say hello to everyone!

*walks into an open field and a UFO is waiting for me, turns and smiles at everyone*
See you soon! :sun
Season Two Little Green Men~ Mulder: "Before I Could Only Trust Myself , But Now I Can Only Trust You , And They've Taken You Away From Me ." hug]

FunkyFiles
FunkyFiles
Luis Cardinale, Exterminator
FunkyFiles

Re: Hello! Newbie here! c:

Postby FunkyFiles » May 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm

Hi Samantha!
welcome to the forum :D
yeaa you are right! It's a show that never seems to get boring
Every time I see an episode I just feel like wooow this show is amazing.
Cheers!

SpookySam218
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner
SpookySam218

Re: Hello! Newbie here! c:

Postby SpookySam218 » June 24th, 2017, 2:13 pm

Thank you! I'm so glad that I have an account on here now. Is this Forum still active? I hope so. I'd love to meet other fans on here and became friends with others. :sun
Season Two Little Green Men~ Mulder: "Before I Could Only Trust Myself , But Now I Can Only Trust You , And They've Taken You Away From Me ." hug]