XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

X-Files Collectibles

Moderators: ItsOutThere, TruthIsOutThere

X-Files Collectibles

Postby stevenelmes » June 5th, 2016, 3:37 am

I have a ton of X-Files items from around the world, mainly magazines - England, Japan, German, South Africa, Australia, Belgium, Greece, etc. US Promo Season 1 and 2 autograph cards - UK Merlin P#0 oversized promo trading card and so forth.

Sample of the kind of items I have:

20x X-Files UK Merlin P#0 Promo Trading Card Oversized 1/2 times normal card size
230x X-Files US 20th Television Press Promo Autograph Card, full colour season 1 image on one side, and studio reproduced autographs of Duchovny/Anderson on the other
246x X-Files US 20th Television Press Promo Autograph Card, full colour season 2 image on one side, and studio reproduced autographs of Duchovny/Anderson on the other
4x X-Files US Tv Guide "From A to X" with X-Files cast on the front cover 17-23 May 1997
2x X-Files US Tv Guide "X-Team" Duchovny/Anderson and producer on the front cover, 1997
23x X-Files Japanese Catchup booklet
20x X-Files German TV Horen Und Sehen magazine 21/3/97 very nice Gillian Anderson picture on cover
2x X-Files South African You 16/7/98 David Duchovny cover
2x X-Files Australica TV Week October 1997 David Duchovny cover
1x X-Files Irish RTE Guide, March 1997 David Duchovny cover
3x X-Files South African Huis Genoot 16/7/98 Duchovny cover
1x X-Files German TV Speilfilm 1/9/98 Nice Duchovny/Anderson cover
2x X-Files Greek Cinema 1997 Nice black & white picture of Duchovny/Anderson from the show
5x X-Files US TV Guide 21 Dec 1996 Hot/Cool David Duchovny covers
1x X-Files South African People magaeines 8/6/98 David Duchovny/Gillian Anderson cover
1x X-Files Belgium TV Express, Gillian Anderson licking side of Duchovnys face
1x X-Files South African You Magazines 4/9/97 David Duchovny cover
25x X-Files Japanese X-Files Season 1 VHS Video Box set promo leaflet, showing draw design of their version of the box set
1x X-Files US Collectors Guide (proof cover, unfolded)
140x X-Files Reproduction Topps P#1 Promo Trading Card

If anyone is interested let me know, i'll have to post some pictures of the kind of stuff I have.
stevenelmes
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Return to XFiles Events - Conventions, Meet & Greets, Auctions, & More