XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

New Project: Ten Thirteen Interviews Database

Discussion about the XF History

New Project: Ten Thirteen Interviews Database

Postby orodromeus » June 21st, 2010, 10:45 am

Hello fans,

Today EatTheCorn.com (http://www.eatthecorn.com/) is launching a pet project of mine, one that I hope will be useful for all of you X-Files and 1013 fans out there:
the Ten Thirteen Interviews Database!
:arrow: http://www.eatthecorn.com/1013.htm

Simply put, the ultimate goal of this site is to archive each and every one of the interviews with Ten Thirteen cast and crew. It launches today with no less than 306 interviews archived! And for this initial batch of material I owe a huge thank you to Libby (http://www.chelonium.plus.com), who very generously provided nearly all of those.

This project was born out of the will to archive interviews before they are lost with the passage of time (this seems like an obsession with me!), and to provide access to this material to everyone, since sold out magazines or old interviews now offline are today inaccessible to the larger public. Also, this site aims to gather into a single reference site material that is readily available elsewhere but is dispersed across a thousand sites.

There's still a lot to do and this project will remain a work in progress. I have a lot of ground to cover yet to exhaust possible interview sources I can find -- but I also hope it will be a collaborative project for the entire Ten Thirteen fandom.

So drop by, navigate through by date or via the tags, and have a read! The project is open to contributions from anyone, and thanks to the wonders of the internet I hope that all together we can build a definitive archival site for posterity.
EatTheCorn.com: XF mythology - analysis - 1013 interviews - S10 news
orodromeus
Duane Barry, Chauffeur

Re: New Project: Ten Thirteen Interviews Database

Postby maurisap » June 21st, 2010, 10:14 pm

This is great news Oro. We have to save xfiles memento!

At one time I had interviews saved on a computer that were from when the show was still on tv. But--the computer died, and that was back in the day when "they" said no retrieval. I'm so sad about that. There were some great ones with Morgan and Wong, Gilligan, etc.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
]
maurisap
Site Admin

Postby SpecialAgent88 » June 21st, 2010, 11:00 pm

orodromeus, great idea, and the website is so very interesting, it's got so much information.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88
Frohike, Electronics Division

Postby Quest » June 22nd, 2010, 4:46 am

I love it, It's an outstanding idea. Thank you so much for sharing this with us and all the work put into it.

THE ANSWERS ARE THERE, YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR THEM.
Quest
Eddie Van Blundht, Plumber

Return to XFiles History