XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Agent Scully's Apartment For Sale

Discussion about the XF History

Agent Scully's Apartment For Sale

Postby GillyDreamer78 » July 1st, 2010, 7:59 am

Check this out, I thought it was interesting.

http://www.gilliananderson.ws/news/inde ... luefkFqOVf
GillyDreamer78
Sheriff Hartwell, Vampire Control

Re: Agent Scully's Apartment For Sale

Postby SpecialAgent88 » July 1st, 2010, 8:09 am

Interesting article GD78, funny how Gillian's website posted that her old apartment building is for sale, this tells me that Gillian really still follows rather closely anything related to the X Files.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88
Frohike, Electronics Division

Postby JeSouhaite » July 1st, 2010, 7:27 pm

Yeah, I bet that place is going to go for a pretty penny. I wonder how much they're selling the bricks for. The full story said that they are selling souvenirs.
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Postby SpecialAgent88 » July 1st, 2010, 7:45 pm

Yeah, we might see those bricks on Ebay with Gillys signature, I still need to collect the X Files poster, that's on my to do list.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88

Postby Songbird » July 4th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Oh I can't believe Boyd is selling the place. :?: I got to meet him a few times on my trips to Vancouver (and of course The X-Tour.) I must email him and wish him well. :)

Penny xx
I try to balance having to live in this painful physical world and trying to open up channels to another. When you experience them, you know they’re true. But when you talk about it, you’re in great danger of sounding like a knucklehead. - DD
Songbird
Rob Roberts, Food Service

Postby SpecialAgent88 » July 4th, 2010, 6:57 pm

Songbird you are like the X Files Paparazzi. You seem to know everyone.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

SpecialAgent88

Postby Songbird » July 5th, 2010, 6:37 am

SpecialAgent88 wrote:Songbird you are like the X Files Paparazzi. You seem to know everyone.

Just like making new friends! :D

After my experience I created the X-Tour Journal for Boyd (my suggestion) and he was impressed. So next time I visited Vancouver I went to see him again. He actually offered me and a friend of mine a rare opportunity - to stay in Scully's apartment for half the price. It belonged to his Mum, who I also met. Unfortunately we had already booked our accomodation. But it was a lovely gesture. :D

My friend used to work in the Hollywood business and so knew how to talk to the Done One productions staff and so they didn't mind us hanging out with them. Guess I'm lucky and meet the right people! :D

Penny xx
I try to balance having to live in this painful physical world and trying to open up channels to another. When you experience them, you know they’re true. But when you talk about it, you’re in great danger of sounding like a knucklehead. - DD
Songbird

Postby Songbird » July 10th, 2010, 6:00 pm

Boyd's emailed me back a couple of times and has asked me to help promote selling the bricks to fans of XF! When I have details from him I will pass them on to all the sites I am a member of. :D

Penny xx
Songbird

Postby maurisap » July 11th, 2010, 7:50 am

Thanks Penny.

Did you get to see in the apartment? What did it look like?
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
]
maurisap
Site Admin

Postby GillyDreamer78 » July 11th, 2010, 8:10 am

I wonder how much one brick will cost. :?
GillyDreamer78
Sheriff Hartwell, Vampire Control

Postby SpecialAgent88 » July 11th, 2010, 8:57 am

The bricks will be worth a lot if they can get Gillian or David to autograph it.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

SpecialAgent88

Postby Songbird » July 11th, 2010, 12:51 pm

maurisap wrote:Thanks Penny.

Did you get to see in the apartment? What did it look like?

Yes, I sat in Scully's apartment/Boyd's mum's and we watched clips from the series when M&S were in it. 8-) It hadn't altered all that much. Sofa was still in the same place. :) When I was there in Dec 2007 he even offered me and my friend a chance to sleep for a night for half the price. 8-) This was so lovely of him as it belonged to his Mum, so guests never slept there. Unfortunately we had already booked our accomodation.

Check my 2004 X-Tour journal out. :D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138

This was my last photo of the place with Boyd and an assistant - Dec 2007

Penny xx
Songbird

Return to XFiles History