XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Places to find X Files Collectibles

Discussion about the XF History

Places to find X Files Collectibles

Postby JeSouhaite » September 15th, 2010, 7:50 pm

Do you know any neat little stores that sells X Files collectibles?

SEATTLE: I ran across something just recently in Seattle. I went to the Pike Place Farmer's Market. On one of the lower levels, there's a store by the name of Golden Age Collectibles. I found just about every X File comic book ever made, pictures of David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, Mulder and Scully badges and some XF episode scripts. I was hoping to find a mug, but... alas, they didn't have any.

Do you know of a cool little place like this in a town near you?
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Re: Places to find X Files Collectibles

Postby Field_Trish » September 19th, 2010, 10:09 pm

Hey guys,

So Jenn suggested I posted this here. So there's this girl on Live Journal who is selling her entire collection of XF merchandise. She has sold a lot of it but still has a little bit left and her prices are really good and she wants all her stuff to go to another diehard phile so go get it. Here's the link: http://community.livejournal.com/xfmerchandise/13944.html Enjoy!

Trish
Field_Trish
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby TruthIsOutThere » December 15th, 2011, 3:46 pm

JeSouhaite wrote:Do you know any neat little stores that sells X Files collectibles?

SEATTLE: I ran across something just recently in Seattle. I went to the Pike Place Farmer's Market. On one of the lower levels, there's a store by the name of Golden Age Collectibles. I found just about every X File comic book ever made, pictures of David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, Mulder and Scully badges and some XF episode scripts. I was hoping to find a mug, but... alas, they didn't have any.

Do you know of a cool little place like this in a town near you?

Golden Age Collectibles is an awesome store, though I haven't been there for years. I live just north of Seattle (Lynwood area), JeSouhaite.

Love your name, btw, as it's the name of one of my favorite episodes!
TruthIsOutThere
Melissa Scully, Mystic

Postby JeSouhaite » December 19th, 2011, 8:59 pm

OH, very cool! I regret not picking up the M&S badges. Since I'm on the other side of the pass (in Eastern WA), I'm having to wait to get back there. When I do go back, I'll be getting those badges and probably another script.
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Postby TruthIsOutThere » December 22nd, 2011, 5:46 pm

JeSouhaite wrote:OH, very cool! I regret not picking up the M&S badges. Since I'm on the other side of the pass (in Eastern WA), I'm having to wait to get back there. When I do go back, I'll be getting those badges and probably another script.

I'll have to check out those scripts, as that would be pretty cool. I already have a Mulder badge (which I wore when my daughter and I dressed up as Mulder and Scully one Halloween). 8-)
TruthIsOutThere
Melissa Scully, Mystic

Return to XFiles History