XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

How do I post a picture?

How do I post a picture?

Postby JeSouhaite » June 20th, 2010, 1:05 pm

I can post videos, but for some reason, I am too dumb to figure out how to post a picture. Can any one help me out here?
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Re: How do I post a picture?

Postby GillyDreamer78 » June 20th, 2010, 1:49 pm

If you have a photo bucket account, go there and find an IMG code of the pic you want to post. Click "copy" on the IMG code and then "paste" IMG code here, then click Submit or Preview if you want to check how the post will look like. But if you don't have a PB account, then find an image on internet that you want to post and copy the URL (web address) of the pic, then click here where it says "Img" and paste the URL of the pic between the two Img brackets. But the pics must not be too big. 640x480 will fit here.
It's almost like posting a video. I hope I explained good enough for you to understand.
GillyDreamer78
Sheriff Hartwell, Vampire Control

Postby Xloverin » June 20th, 2010, 2:18 pm

When you're writing the post, you see a few buttons above the text area. One of them is Img. When you click on it appears: [img*][/img*] without *. You just have to put the URL to the picture between the img tags. [img*]http://imageurl.com/image.jpg[/img*]
Xloverin
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby maurisap » June 20th, 2010, 9:47 pm

I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
maurisap
Site Admin

Return to Guidelines, Site Issues, and Q&A