XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Expectations for Members

Expectations for Members

Postby maurisap » September 19th, 2010, 3:39 pm

XFU Member Expectations

XFU members can expect to be a valued part of a friendly community of people who share an interest in X-Files. Members can expect to have XFU continue as a stable website.

Friendly discussion is expected; however, it is acknowledged that members will naturally have opposing viewpoints. Heated debate over controversial subjects may occur. When such debate takes place, members will confine debate to the topic and refrain from personal attacks. Members with opposing viewpoints must understand that each user is entitled to his or her opinion and must respect differing opinions. Healthy debate is welcome; but personal attacks and derogatory remarks are not. Members who show disrespect for fellow users shall be warned; continued disrespect may result in temporarily suspension, and/or banned for misconduct by the forum moderators. Appeal of such action can be made to the Site Administrator.

All posts are property of XFiles Universe and may be edited if they breach our guidelines. Please remember that your posts are a permanent record, so post accordingly. XFU will not remove posts upon request unless we so desire, regardless of membership status. XFU reserves the right to move or delete a post but only with cause, such as racist comments, trolling or hate posts, or bashing (including bashing other sites or our site).

Moderators are carefully chosen by the Site Administrator. Moderators are expected to exercise their permissions with good judgment, in the best interest of XFU and in accordance with the XFU vision. Moderators shall not abuse their moderating permissions and shall be held to the same or higher expectations of standard members. The Site Administrator may, at any time, remove moderating permissions. Existing moderators may send a request, at any time, to the Site Administrator, to be instated to standard member status and should provide a reason for such request.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
maurisap
Site Admin

Re: Expectations for Members

Postby spookyfreak » October 23rd, 2013, 10:46 am

Hi, I'm new here! I'm a huge XF fan but no longer have room to store all of my memorabilia so I am selling it. Is it okay to advertise the items that I have for sale on one of the discussion boards?
spookyfreak
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Return to Guidelines, Site Issues, and Q&A