XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Six Degrees of X-Files

Moderators: ItsOutThere, TruthIsOutThere

Six Degrees of X-Files

Postby maurisap » January 3rd, 2016, 1:51 pm

Six Degrees of The X-Files

- A great game for Movie Mavens who know their actors.
- This game was inspired by the idea that everyone is on average approximately six steps away from any other person on other person on Earth, so that a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made, on average, to connect any two people in six steps or fewer. (Ref: WikiP)
- The Host posts the name of any actor/actress who has not appeared in an X Files episode or movie.
- Players try to "connect" him/her to any of the Main X-Files Characters (actors) through their appearances in films or TV series. The "connection" can be as simple as 1 movie/series, or as many as 6.
- The player who posts connections, then posts the next actor to connect right in the same post, preceded by "NEXT:"
- The Main Characters include: Mulder, Scully, Skinner, CSM, TLG, Kersh, Reyes, or Doggett.

Example: Robert Downey Jr

Robert Downey Jr. was in Iron 2 with Gwyneth Paltrow, who was in "Shallow Hal" with Jack Black, who was in The X-files with Gillian and David.

Ready to play? The first person is...Reese Witherspoon.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
maurisap
Site Admin

Re: Six Degrees of X-Files

Postby Riptide » January 5th, 2016, 8:22 pm

Well I will play. I love this game!
Reece Witherspoon was in "This is war" or something like that, a rom com with Tom Hardy who was in Batman with Morgan Freeman who was in 7 with Brad Pitt who was in Kalifornia with DD.
Riptide
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Re: Six Degrees of X-Files

Postby ItsOutThere » November 29th, 2016, 10:00 pm

Seeing as this game has sat stagnant for almost a half a year; how about a new lease on life!

Lady Gaga ..... Now go!
(¯`*•.¸(¯`*• If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced •*´¯)¸.•*´¯)
ItsOutThere
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Return to X-Files Games