Six Degrees of The X-Files
- A great game for Movie Mavens who know their actors.
- This game was inspired by the idea that everyone is on average approximately six steps away from any other person on other person on Earth, so that a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made, on average, to connect any two people in six steps or fewer. (Ref: WikiP)
- The Host posts the name of any actor/actress who has not appeared in an X Files episode or movie.
- Players try to "connect" him/her to any of the Main X-Files Characters (actors) through their appearances in films or TV series. The "connection" can be as simple as 1 movie/series, or as many as 6.
- The player who posts connections, then posts the next actor to connect right in the same post, preceded by "NEXT:"
- The Main Characters include: Mulder, Scully, Skinner, CSM, TLG, Kersh, Reyes, or Doggett.
Example: Robert Downey Jr
Robert Downey Jr. was in Iron 2 with Gwyneth Paltrow, who was in "Shallow Hal" with Jack Black, who was in The X-files with Gillian and David.
Ready to play? The first person is...Reese Witherspoon.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.