XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

DD as a father

Moderator: ItsOutThere

DD as a father

Postby Shipperatheart » March 22nd, 2013, 3:49 am

I saw some of the photos of DD and his daughter at some basketball games. Can tell he loves his daughter (and his son) very much. I bet he must be a very caring and loving father. Always taking his children out for basketball games or go to the beaches when he has time. Provided them with a comfortable life and good education. I remember in one interview when he was still single (around season 2 or 3), he said he worked very hard and earned big money so that his future family/children would live off very well.
His daughter, who looks like a young lady at the age of 14, takes on the look of DD whilst I think his son looks more like Tea Leoni.
I bet he is a great father but as a husband..... I think of a line he said in 'Dreamland'
Shipperatheart
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Re: DD as a father

Postby Agent Skulder » March 22nd, 2013, 2:47 pm

Photos here, in public venues, not taken by paps - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27&p=67626#p67626
Season 10 Comic, by Joe Harris
The mytharc continues in #4
Sep 18, 2013
Agent Skulder
Langly, Tech Support

Re: DD as a father

Postby Shipperatheart » March 22nd, 2013, 7:45 pm

So many great pics of DD!
I once read DD's sister looks like Audrey Hepburn. I found on youtube a programme interviewing DD and his elder brother Daniel. They look very much alike. I've never saw a pic of his sister as a grown up (only saw a pic of her with DD when they were kids) . I learnt on imdb that his sister has twin boys. DD's mom must be a happy grandma.
Shipperatheart
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Return to David Duchovny