XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Who Saw "Julia Has Two Lovers"?

Moderator: ItsOutThere

Who Saw "Julia Has Two Lovers"?

Postby Sculdergirl » July 27th, 2010, 7:34 pm

How significant (or insignificant) is David's role in "Julia Has Two Lovers"? I don't really know anything about this movie.
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Re: Who Saw "Julia Has Two Lovers"?

Postby JeSouhaite » July 27th, 2010, 9:16 pm

Hmm... I don't think I've ever heard of this movie... I'm curious, too.
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Postby luv2luvduchovny » August 4th, 2010, 8:33 am

OMG!!!!!!!! HOT HOT HOT DD scenes in this movie!!!!
Besides the shirtless and sex scenes...he is just too damn cute in the movie!!!!!!!
There is a scene when he's brushing his teeth where he does this little "dance" and it is one of my favorite scenes in the movie, oh! and the "Lady and the Tramp" spaghetti scene! I just love this movie. Took me forever to find it several years ago, but I finally did. :mrgreen:

May I share some caps? he he

Check out more fantastic caps and a few video clips at duchovny.net http://duchovny.net/morephotos2/jh2l/index.htm
"10? Yeah 10 is about right. But it feels like more."-Robert
"You're a f*cking nut! You make me smile."-Robert
luv2luvduchovny
Mr. X, Window Watcher

Postby Sculdergirl » August 4th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Thanks for the info, luv2luvduchovny. I can only find this movie on used vhs, and I'm not thrilled with the idea of buying used, so I was just wondering if it's worth it. I keep hoping a new copy will show up on amazon.com.
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby luv2luvduchovny » August 5th, 2010, 8:15 am

Sculdergirl wrote:Thanks for the info, luv2luvduchovny. I can only find this movie on used vhs, and I'm not thrilled with the idea of buying used, so I was just wondering if it's worth it. I keep hoping a new copy will show up on amazon.com.

That is how I ended up getting my copy. I bought it used from a movie rental place that was going out of business. But it was well worth it!!! :mrgreen:
luv2luvduchovny
Mr. X, Window Watcher

Postby luv2luvduchovny » September 22nd, 2010, 2:45 pm

Dana Doggett wrote:I saw it years ago. I got it on VHS and transferred it to DVD later. I don't remember anything about it except that I think it's another movie about a guy who has sex.

That's pretty close, first he has phone sex by calling up random women, then he actually has sex. LOL!!
The draw of the movie for me was of course David Duchovny. :mrgreen:
luv2luvduchovny
Mr. X, Window Watcher

Postby Sculdergirl » October 14th, 2010, 12:04 pm

I finally found a new copy of this movie on Amazon and ordered it. Loved the scenes where he's walking around in his underwear!
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby Lilith » November 10th, 2010, 12:43 pm

Considering it's David's early work, the movie is actually quite good, unlike some others that nearly bored me to death and only the presence of David prevented me from actually dying.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I like to watch other people f*ck. That's the fun part--they're doing all the work - David Duchovny, Playgirl interview.
Lilith
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Postby luv2luvduchovny » November 23rd, 2010, 3:25 pm

Ah, the tight white T shirt with the star on it and the jeans and the hand going down the ....

Yeah....Luv the pics! LOL
luv2luvduchovny
Mr. X, Window Watcher

Postby oneira » January 24th, 2011, 3:35 pm

I recently spoke to the producer of the film Julia has Two Lovers . He told me that he is looking for financing of the DVD mastering and release of the picture with special features including deleted scenes and making of. Apparently there are some real hot scenes that were deleted in the final cut.
they can be reached at oneirapicture@hotmail.com - www.oneira.com
party]
oneira
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby Shipperatheart » February 8th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Saw it. And I still remember that scene he suddenly entered the kitchen when the lead actress is kissing a head status. Anyone would have skipped a heartbeat seeing such a beautful man appearing in front of the eyes.

Back then, searched everywhere for DD's early works : Julia has 2 lovers, Rapture, Chaplin, Twin Peaks.....
He was very very very sexy/dreamy/yummy.......

But to me, he is at his best as Mulder. Too good to be true.

And I refrain myself from seeing him in Californation. Not that I can't bear to see him aging or portary a 'non-hero' character, but to see him hitting the sack with different women and to think about his real-life addiction.

I know he is a professional actor but I wondered if he chose to do this role to remind the audience he is nothing like Mulder.

Maybe I'll pick up the Californation DVD one day......
Shipperatheart
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Return to David Duchovny