XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

David Duchovny news

Moderator: ItsOutThere

Re: David Duchovny news

Postby SpecialAgent88 » June 14th, 2010, 7:21 pm

Nice pics of DD, thanks for sharing GD78.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88
Frohike, Electronics Division

Postby Gillyinfatuation » June 16th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Thanks for the post
“If you do that one more time, YOU’RE GOING TO LOSE A FINGER!!”
gillyinfatuation.tumblr.com
Gillyinfatuation
Cassandra Spender, Hybrid Liason

Postby GillyDreamer78 » June 30th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Looks like David is going to have his stage debut in NYC this October.
Click on the following link to read the news.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/14 ... ak-of-Noon
GillyDreamer78
Sheriff Hartwell, Vampire Control

Postby ObfuscatedAgent » June 30th, 2010, 8:02 pm

I'm definitely going! I love that he is back in NY! Btw, I saw Songbird's post. Songbird, the price of the ticket should not be $99, that is for a preview subscription which gives you tickets for the three plays debuting this upcoming season. You would have to call or buy them at the box office it appears. It is Off-Broadway so the ticket prices are really reasonable. This theater has a "$20 Under 30" deal, and Students can pay $15, 20 min before the show. Very excited that he is doing this!

http://www.mcctheater.org/tickets.html
Maybe there's hope.
ObfuscatedAgent
Luis Cardinale, Exterminator

Postby Songbird » July 2nd, 2010, 5:26 pm

Thanks Obfuscated Agent! :D Oh even better to hear the ticket price will be reasonable. My cheapest plane fare so far is £345 per person. Looks like my husband and I will be able to come to NY on Oct 26th - Nov 2nd. Now I'm excited! :D

It's going to be so great to see my old friend in NY state after all these years and finally introduce her to Pete! 8-) I hear there's a major party in the Village on Halloween as well? 8-) 8-)

Penny xx
I try to balance having to live in this painful physical world and trying to open up channels to another. When you experience them, you know they’re true. But when you talk about it, you’re in great danger of sounding like a knucklehead. - DD
Songbird
Rob Roberts, Food Service

Re: David Duchovny lends his voice to a book trailer

Postby Songbird » July 9th, 2010, 3:52 pm

This is so cool 8-) (and sad.) :(

http://www.mediabistro.com/galleycat/bo ... 167196.asp

Love his "Ice, ice baby!" :mrgreen:

Penny xx
I try to balance having to live in this painful physical world and trying to open up channels to another. When you experience them, you know they’re true. But when you talk about it, you’re in great danger of sounding like a knucklehead. - DD
Songbird

Postby Sculdergirl » July 9th, 2010, 8:18 pm

David Duchovny: ceremonial first pitch
Saturday, July 10 L.A. Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs - 1:10 p.m.

Saturday's game will be televised nationally on FOX.

Saturday is also On Field Photo Day presented by Staples and fans can take pictures of Dodger players on the field before the game. Fans will be able to access the field starting at 11:10 a.m.

Winners of the 31st Congressional Student Art Competition will be honored on the field before the game. Each year members of the United States House of Representatives recognize artists nationwide and winners will have their artwork displayed in the U.S. Capitol Building.

Actor David Duchovny of "Californication" will throw out a ceremonial first pitch and pop singer and "American Idol" alumnus Jordin Sparks will sing the National Anthem.

Captain Morgan will also throw out a ceremonial first pitch as part of his Major League ballpark tour.

Source: http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com

The article says the game will be televised on FOX, but the only game I see listed on FOX on my cable guide for Saturday is for the Braves and the Mets at 4pm Eastern. ESPN has a Dodgers/Cubs game listed for Sunday at 8pm Eastern. Is that the right game?
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Re: David Duchovny lends his voice to a book trailer

Postby JeSouhaite » July 9th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Songbird wrote:This is so cool 8-) (and sad.) :(

http://www.mediabistro.com/galleycat/bo ... 167196.asp

Love his "Ice, ice baby!" :mrgreen:

Penny xx

Interesting. I don't think I understood an ounce of what he was talking about! Too heavy for me. But I did like the "Ice, Ice baby" part, too.
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Postby GillyDreamer78 » July 11th, 2010, 6:25 pm

Look at this. I'm posting a link. Looks like there is a hope for XF3! YAY!! (read a comment under the photo of David and Cris).

http://community.livejournal.com/xfiles/2460535.html
GillyDreamer78

Postby Gillyinfatuation » July 11th, 2010, 6:58 pm

I'm gonna try not to get to excited......but lets hope.
“If you do that one more time, YOU’RE GOING TO LOSE A FINGER!!”
gillyinfatuation.tumblr.com
Gillyinfatuation
Cassandra Spender, Hybrid Liason

Postby SpecialAgent88 » July 11th, 2010, 7:29 pm

Yes, bring on X Files 3, that was a nice photo of David and Chris Carter at the Dodgers game. Thanks for sharing the link with us GD78.

Now was it David that asked Chris Carter this question? In the comments to the photo on Facebook, it says: "I did ask [about XF3] - Chris knocked his head like he was knocking on wood - and nodded yes."
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88

Postby GillyDreamer78 » July 11th, 2010, 7:40 pm

SpecialAgent88 wrote:Yes, bring on X Files 3, that was a nice photo of David and Chris Carter at the Dodgers game. Thanks for sharing the link with us GD78.

Now was it David that asked Chris Carter this question? In the comments to the photo on Facebook, it says: "I did ask [about XF3] - Chris knocked his head like he was knocking on wood - and nodded yes."

I don't know that SA88. There seems to be some kind of rage over that comment on FB, don't know why though.
GillyDreamer78

Postby JeSouhaite » July 11th, 2010, 8:00 pm

GillyDreamer78 wrote:
SpecialAgent88 wrote:Yes, bring on X Files 3, that was a nice photo of David and Chris Carter at the Dodgers game. Thanks for sharing the link with us GD78.

I don't know that SA88. There seems to be some kind of rage over that comment on FB, don't know why though.

Apparently, from what I can tell is that someone "stole" that photo from someone else's "profile" and publicly posted it on Biglight without asking.
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite

Postby GillyDreamer78 » July 11th, 2010, 8:40 pm

JeSouhaite wrote:
GillyDreamer78 wrote:

Apparently, from what I can tell is that someone "stole" that photo from someone else's "profile" and publicly posted it on Biglight without asking.

I think you are right. I think I even know whose profile that was but we are not getting into this. That is why I posted a link. I think stealing photos from someone else's profile and not just on FB, is very very rude.
GillyDreamer78

Postby Songbird » July 13th, 2010, 8:20 am

I do know who it was and from which site as I am a member there. She kindly let me have the photo as my wallpaper. :D

NO ONE should post other's photos without their permission! :twisted:

Penny
Songbird

Postby Quest » July 15th, 2010, 2:04 pm

I'm gonna get to see David Duchovny in the play. I talked my friend(who drags me to every concert that she wants to go to) into going with me. We're gonna try to talk our other best friend into going and maybe making a weekend out of it!!! I'm so excited. We're only an hour and a half away from the city...so this works out great for us!

THE ANSWERS ARE THERE, YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR THEM.
Quest
Eddie Van Blundht, Plumber

Postby JeSouhaite » July 19th, 2010, 8:27 pm

Quest wrote:I'm gonna get to see David Duchovny in the play. I talked my friend(who drags me to every concert that she wants to go to) into going with me. We're gonna try to talk our other best friend into going and maybe making a weekend out of it!!! I'm so excited. We're only an hour and a half away from the city...so this works out great for us!

Get an autograph!!
-JX

JeSouhaite

Postby Sculdergirl » July 21st, 2010, 8:49 pm

Was David on the beach with Chris Carter? The XFU news page has the Top 10 Ways to Kill Time While Waiting on XF3. Here's #4:

4. Spend time Duchovny-Carter-Spotting. Not stalking, spotting. There’s a difference. Recent photos have them together the beach and at a ball game, but there must be more!

I think I remember seeing something on an imdb.com forum about David on the beach with Nick Lea, but this is the first I've heard about Chris Carter. Did I miss something?
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby JeSouhaite » July 21st, 2010, 9:05 pm

Sculdergirl wrote:Was David on the beach with Chris Carter? The XFU news page has the Top 10 Ways to Kill Time While Waiting on XF3. Here's #4:

4. Spend time Duchovny-Carter-Spotting. Not stalking, spotting. There’s a difference. Recent photos have them together the beach and at a ball game, but there must be more!

I think I remember seeing something on an imdb.com forum about David on the beach with Nick Lea, but this is the first I've heard about Chris Carter. Did I miss something?

Okay... check out this link...
http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=DDuchovnyBeach071910_X17&index=15
-JX

JeSouhaite

Postby Sculdergirl » July 21st, 2010, 9:31 pm

Thanks so much for the link, JeSouhaite. I saw pics from that day at the beach posted on other sites, but not the one with CC.
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby Sculdergirl » July 25th, 2010, 6:51 pm

Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby SpecialAgent88 » July 25th, 2010, 11:39 pm

Thanks for sharing the link Sculdergirl, Comic Con looked very interesting with lots of special guest.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

SpecialAgent88

Postby Sculdergirl » July 27th, 2010, 4:15 pm

No new David/Chris Carter sightings over the weekend?
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby JeSouhaite » July 27th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Sculdergirl wrote:No new David/Chris Carter sightings over the weekend?

Not that I've seen so far... I'm keeping my eyes peeled, though.
-JX

JeSouhaite

Postby Sculdergirl » July 29th, 2010, 8:24 pm

David at the CBS Summer Press Tour party:
http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/07/stars ... rly-hills/
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby luv2luvduchovny » September 20th, 2010, 5:44 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I was so happy to see all the pictures of David and Tea at the tennis games last weekend!!!! Well, all but one of the photos anyway...

I have named this one WTF??... :lol:

Next, shall we take a look at what I have named "the hand" pics...hey David, where's your right hand and just WHAT were you doing???

Fairly innocent here, we can see the hand...

Tea is trying to look as innocent as possible, but David...uh, what's that look on your face?

And then we have this one...and it speaks for itself... :lol:

I'm just adding this little comment in case anyone thinks I'm serious about the above photos...this is all in fun. ;)
"10? Yeah 10 is about right. But it feels like more."-Robert
"You're a f*cking nut! You make me smile."-Robert
luv2luvduchovny
Mr. X, Window Watcher

Postby GillyDreamer78 » September 20th, 2010, 7:26 pm

luv, you didn't have to do that. I could have just merge the topics. But now, since you copied the the post here, i will delete the thread you opened.
GillyDreamer78

Postby SpecialAgent88 » September 20th, 2010, 7:28 pm

Really nice photos, thanks for sharing luv.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

SpecialAgent88

Postby GillyDreamer78 » September 21st, 2010, 7:27 am

Here, I found this if anyone is interested.

GillyDreamer78

Postby luv2luvduchovny » September 21st, 2010, 7:39 am

GillyDreamer78 wrote:luv, you didn't have to do that. I could have just merge the topics. But now, since you copied the the post here, i will delete the thread you opened.

It's okay, I'd rather have it where it should be and not clutter up the Mulder/DD forum with threads that should be someplace else. :D
luv2luvduchovny
Mr. X, Window Watcher

Postby luv2luvduchovny » September 21st, 2010, 7:49 am

GillyDreamer78 wrote:Here, I found this if anyone is interested.

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
luv2luvduchovny
Mr. X, Window Watcher

Postby GillyDreamer78 » September 21st, 2010, 7:54 am

You're welcome, luv! ;)
GillyDreamer78

Postby luv2luvduchovny » September 21st, 2010, 2:17 pm

Been looking at the photographer's website....good stuff.
luv2luvduchovny
Mr. X, Window Watcher

Postby Sculdergirl » October 14th, 2010, 12:17 pm

David's Upcoming TV Appearances:

Letterman-Friday 10/15

Regis & Kelly-Monday 10/18

Did anybody see the 2 hour show that David narrated on the BIO channel on Tuesday called "Ray Charles' America"? I just moved and I don't get that channel anymore. Hope they put it on DVD.
Sculdergirl
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby maurisap » November 22nd, 2010, 7:50 pm

DD is listed in People Magazine's "Sexiest Men." Alas, no photo but he made the list!

http://www.xfilesuniverse.com/news/2010/11/20/david-duchovny-sexiest-man/
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
]
maurisap
Site Admin

Postby Lilith » November 25th, 2010, 3:14 am

Sculdergirl wrote:

Did anybody see the 2 hour show that David narrated on the BIO channel on Tuesday called "Ray Charles' America"? I just moved and I don't get that channel anymore. Hope they put it on DVD.

I did, David does not show up in it at all, just does the narration, but it's a good thing to have if you're a fan. I got a copy on DVD from a friend who has connections, she said she'll tell me when or if they will be putting it on a proper DVD.
I like to watch other people f*ck. That's the fun part--they're doing all the work - David Duchovny, Playgirl interview.
Lilith
Ed Jerse, Skin Care

Postby JeSouhaite » November 27th, 2010, 1:30 am

Cool, keep us all informed, Lilith.
-JX

JeSouhaite

Duchovny's "Lucky" Comments to FOX

Postby Agent Skulder » January 30th, 2011, 6:55 pm

Duchovny gave new comments to a FOX AllAccess rep 01.30.11 re how lucky he feels to have found success starring in not one but three TV shows: Red Shoe Diaries, XFiles and Californication. The link: http://foxallaccess.blogs.fox.com/
The (well, MY) suggestion - use this opportunity to pepper the FAA Blog and Facebook pages with your thoughts re XF3....
Agent Skulder
Langly, Tech Support

Re: Duchovny's "Lucky" Comments to FOX

Postby SpecialAgent88 » January 30th, 2011, 7:12 pm

Such an interesting little article about DD, thanks for sharing Agent Skulder.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

SpecialAgent88

Next

Return to David Duchovny