XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Firewalker

M&S return to Washington to investigate the death of a volcanologist.

Firewalker

Postby maurisap » October 16th, 2010, 11:20 pm

Scully: I'm back, and I'm not going anywhere.

Mulder: Scully? I don't think it's a good idea for you to go.
Scully: Mulder, I appreciate your concern - but I'm ready. I want to work.
Mulder: Well, maybe you should take some time off.
Scully: I've already lost too much time.

Wasn't it sweet seeing the concern the Mulder had for Scully?
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
maurisap
Site Admin

Re: Firewalker

Postby SpecialAgent88 » October 17th, 2010, 9:05 am

Mulder has a very tender and caring personality, especially for people he cares about and Scully is at the top of his list. Mulder has always had a big concern for Scully, and maybe wanted her to take a couple of days off to recuperate and get some rest; I mean she just woke up from a coma. However, Scully is a workaholic, so she just wants to get back to work and catch those bad guys. It looks like Mulder was so happy Scully made the decision to join him, because Mulder knows that he needs her on this assignment because it was a case involving science. Plus, Mulder really missed Scully being around to shoot down all his theories and knows she’s the best partner he will ever work with at the FBI.
Made by Gillyinfatuation

Milagro - Agent Scully falls in love but that's obviously impossible. Agent Scully is already in love.
SpecialAgent88
Frohike, Electronics Division

Postby Spookycat24 » August 23rd, 2013, 6:46 pm

I really love the way he touches Scully´s face to comfort her when the crazy girl put the handcuff to both of them. Scully was very cleaver doing that :)
Spookycat24
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby TruthIsOutThere » August 24th, 2013, 4:05 am

Just watched this one again today, and changed my mental approach about it. I actually enjoyed quite a few parts of it much more this time (as opposed to my last viewing, when I fell asleep)!

I think they blew it with the title, though. They used the word "descent" a bunch of times in the episode, and in retrospect I think it would have been an excellent (and better) title for this one, reflecting both the descent into the volcano and also Trepkos' descent into madness.
TruthIsOutThere
Melissa Scully, Mystic

Return to 2.9 Firewalker