XFilesUniverse.com: X-Files News, X-Files 3, X-Files Forum, and XFiles Season 10 IDW!

XFU: for X-Files, X-Files Forums, X-Files Fanfiction, & X-Files 3!

Rate "Hell Money"

M&S investigate a Chinese lottery involving the selling of body parts.

Hell Money

5 -- Perfect episode!
11%
4 -- Near perfect
11%
3 -- Good episode
56%
2 -- Needs some improvement
11%
1 -- Really needed rewriting
11%

Total votes : 9

Rate "Hell Money"

Postby maurisap » October 26th, 2010, 10:22 pm

A string of mysterious deaths of recent Chinese immigrants brings Agents Mulder and Scully to San Francisco’s Chinatown. The Agents team up with a Chinese-American detective to better understand the language and customs of the Chinese culture, but one thing remains frighteningly clear — all of the bodies are missing various internal organs.

Rate the episode and write a review.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
maurisap
Site Admin

Re: Rate "Hell Money"

Postby JeSouhaite » October 27th, 2010, 8:40 pm

You know, this was a pretty good ep. I caught it one evening by accident when it was re-running on Sci-Fi channel. It was a pretty good story. You really wanted the best for the father and his daughter during the entirety of this ep.
-JX

Check out the XFilesUniverse FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/XFiles-Universe/147454255287123
JeSouhaite
Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, Entomology Dept.

Postby maurisap » October 30th, 2010, 10:32 pm

hell Money is VERY under-rated. It is a good episode that features suspenseful scenes and lots of mood. I gave this a "3" as a good example of XFiles stand alone eps.
I've seen life on this planet Scully, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.
maurisap
Site Admin

Postby JaredJEstes » April 28th, 2014, 1:40 pm

Probably one of my favorite episodes!
By assuming that concepts have fixed meanings, we are surrendering our will to the wills of those who framed these concepts
JaredJEstes
Flukeman, Sewer Cleaner

Postby littlegreenbugs » July 18th, 2014, 8:38 pm

Not exactly sure why it's an X-File, things similar to this may very well go on, especially in a community such as Chinatown, which is almost like its' own little country. One of the most realistic episodes, imho.
littlegreenbugs
Luis Cardinale, Exterminator

Postby Doug Hutchison » September 14th, 2015, 12:46 pm

If you spend your time investigating the paranormal then you're surely often going to find small conspiracies that are using urban legends, religion etc to hide a criminal truth. It doesn't bother me remotely that there's no X File to be found here because, well, that's probably how it should be.
Doug Hutchison
Luis Cardinale, Exterminator

Return to 3.19 Hell Money